Customer Relationship Management (CRM)September 16, 2019
Head – IT Operations
Job Location : Mumbai, India
Job Describation :
- 15+ Years of Experience in Infrastructure & Datacentre Management and Operations in a large enterprise setup with 24×7 operations outlook
- Assist in right technology selection for strategic initiatives, Infrastructure evaluation & procurement, vendor
- evaluation, technology budget forecasting, IT service delivery in cooperation with Enterprise Architecture
- Manage 24×7 Datacentre Operations: 02 Co-located Datacentres, serving Pan India locations and primarily
- across sixteen business locations, operations of business applications like CCI EWF, PPI, CMS, Private Cloud,
- E-paper Operations, Management & uptime of SAP landscape to serve users across 18+ group companies.
- Enhancing Productivity/User Experience by introduction new tools or process changes in Service Assurance
- & Operations Ensure service assurance for business impact services from IT operational systems
- Setting up of Operations across Business Apps specific Infrastructure, Collaboration tools, SAP
- Administration & EPaper Operations to deliver 99.5% uptimes.
- Managing the Information Security related projects roll-out, ISO certification and operational activity in close
- cooperation with CISO
- Defining and following best practices guidelines in Datacentres and Server Rooms in safety and fire
- prevention related compliances
- Standards SoPs establishment and adherence for Central Operations that provides high standards of Service
- Assurance 24×7 for business conducts across BCCL
- Delivery of Projects in the stipulated timelines as per business requirement – Leading Digital Transformation
- Initiatives Private Cloud, SAP HANA, EPaper Print Digital Print Initiative
- Close collaboration with cross department collaboration to be maintained including Enterprise Architecture, Business Engagement, PMO and User Experience teams.
- Managing the partner vendor landscape involved in central IT operations.